Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  53
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    your welcome. I'm glad it turned out. (I just made 3 hats last night and ended up ripping them all out.) lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand. I was working on the scarf and rippedit out 4 times before I figured out what I was doing wrong... but we figured it out and that's what counts. Have a blessed day. Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    I absolutely "detest" you people on here:-) You keep me reading when I should be CROCHETING!

4. Likes MeerKat, tawnyafletcher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I might add to the comments already given is that some fibers are heavier than others. Cotton can drag the article down further than intended, whereas other fibers may be lighter. And some, such as bamboo might give a different drape. Speaking only from personal experience, as I tend to replace yarns in patterns as well. Best of luck to you.

6. Likes tizzylish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, although I've been crocheting for a while now , it seems like I'm learning new things all the time from sites like these.There are a lot more people out there that crochet better then me so i am very greatful for every thing that I learn. It makes my habit a lot more interesting! Thanks!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Magnolia Blossom. I too have to use differnt yarns than what the pattern asks for, I can't find half the stuff they ask for, either that, or its too expensive. Social Security dosen't give much so I use coupons(Joanns) and substitute whatever I can as long as I get the results needed. Although I shop at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joanns and Walmart, I still wait for the sales. Good Luck, I love the pattern. Drops Design has a lot of really nice patterns. Would love to see a pic when your done. Happy crocheting. Carol