Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  295
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    It is great to see the range of ages we have. I am 60 and proud of it. It is just a number after all! There is only one other alternative to getting older and I am not ready for that!! Have way too many good years left in me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha! I'm a spring chicken! I'm 65! My husband tells me I'm older than he is (he's 67). Sometimes I feel like it.

Judy

3. Likes amanda, Anaisa, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All and Happy Birthday to the two ladies..I'm only 39. I'm hoping to be crocheting for many years to come and I hope I can pass it down to my children. I have figure out that you have to want to learn to crochet to be able to be taught..right know my youngest(which are twins) and only 4 don't have the mind set to even get into crocheting..But maybe they will grow into it since I do it all the time....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bettybee10 View Post
    Who is the oldest crocheter here and who is the youngest,,,,,,,,,,,,, just being nosy,,,,, I am almost 80
    I'm 62 going on 32....LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday, Lawana & GrammaJoe and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Judy

7. Likes amanda, GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am 80 yoa and crochet caps and booties for preemies at a local hospital. Grandma Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I,ll be 77 on Dec 27. Just started feeling it with onset of the arther bros in my shoulders.Boy when you are used to doing most things by yourself, it sure feels bad when I have to call my son to do them for me. Fortunately he lives next door but I don,t call unless I really have too.I hope when warm weather comes it will improve or I won,t get to enjoy my flowers outside.

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Magnolia, I have you beat , I will be 76 the first of Aug. I have the blankets all ready for the baby shower and now I'm sitting here wondering what else I can get into. I have so much baby yarn stashed away I guess I better keep on making baby blankets. I talked with the gal that keeps the yarn shelves in Hobby Lobby and she said that they are changing the labels on the yarn to carry the price tag on it. It will be printed on the label. And It is a lot higher than it has been. I lot of the baby yarns have come in, and they show the rise in price. I asked about the Bernat and she said she doesn't have it either. She said she didn't know if it would be higher. I guess we wait to see.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Dr always says your only as old as you feel, he said he was only 16, I said oh don't say because there is times I feel 90... I am 68, I took a test on how old you really are, well it said I was 95, that is no lie.. A lot of it is how your your heath problems, life problems. That was 10 years ago, I am not going to take that test again..
    Last edited by MeerKat; 03-15-2013 at 01:18 AM.

13. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, I believe age maybe in the heart but the body can be older than it actually is due to many factors...I've heard, "it's not the age or the number but the miles on the body"....so true....but crocheting makes me feel productive....