Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  295
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    HAPPY BIRTDAY TO YOU TWO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWO! AND MANY MORE! GrammaJoe you are a St. Patricks Birthday, do you like the color green or not! Both of you have wonderful birthdays! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am 63, for a few months more at least. I find myself having to double check the numbers at this point, guess it's my way of not giving in to the years ..... lol. Mostly I just can't believe the time has passed this fast. I am hoping to have many more for all of us.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    amanda thanks and yes I love green!

4. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm 70 and happiest with hook and thread in hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am determined this shawl does'nt get the best of me. The pattern is correct, just the way it's written. Think I will re-write it so I can remember it easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Ya'll make me feel so much better!! I have been working on a bolero and I have frogged it four times. I REALLY want it but I am very frustrated. So you are having problems and I know you are good crocheters so I'm going back to that bolero and getting it right!! I always think it is me but now I know it is that dang pattern!!!

7. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    MsBhaven, you are giving my sister a run for her money!. She has had 24yrs claiming 39. I told her it sure is strange that she has a son who is 3yrs older than she is!! Also told her that as long as there is breath in my body, she will never be able to lie about her age as I am 26mo older than her. That is the perogative of being on older sister!! As far as me, you are only as old as you feel. Age is just a number.--Jan

9. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday to Magnolia Blossom and to GrammaJoe. May you both have the happiest of days and MANY more of them to follow!!!--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishjl View Post
    Happy Birthday to Magnolia Blossom and to GrammaJoe. May you both have the happiest of days and MANY more of them to follow!!!--Jan
    Happy Birthday GrammaJoe

12. Likes justplainjudy, Carynjoyb, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishjl View Post
    MsBhaven, you are giving my sister a run for her money!. She has had 24yrs claiming 39. I told her it sure is strange that she has a son who is 3yrs older than she is!! Also told her that as long as there is breath in my body, she will never be able to lie about her age as I am 26mo older than her. That is the perogative of being on older sister!! As far as me, you are only as old as you feel. Age is just a number.--Jan
    My oldest son is 23 lol I am 48 and proud of it but I don't feel 48 so I tell everyone I have 23 years experience at being 25. most of my boo boos were made in the first 25 years lol but today I feel 29 lol
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

14. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Anaisa, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me! I am only 72

16. Likes justplainjudy, Magnolia Blossom liked this post