Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Knook

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you all have a great Christmas and best wishes for 2012. One of my resolutions will be to learn to use the Knook

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope some of you will post how you like it once you've tried it. It does sound interesting and I would like to try it too but I'll wait for your feedback.I've grown to trust your judgement

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, me too. Am also intrigued by this Knook thing but I don't think I have seen anything like it here in the Philippines. I'd really like to know more about it first.

Post Thanks / Like

Knook

I am still trying to hold out until after the grand kids go back to school before I sit down with my Knook. I have two afghans in the works and need to finish them before going on to something new. Oh give me the strength!!! The Knook keeps calling to me.

If anyone has tried theirs yet I would love to know how you like it.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Knook

Thank you ladies I am so glad to know others have seen the Knook and want to try it! I am pretty much a homebound person your posts help me know where this can be purchased other than JoAnn's and other such stores that have mail order.

Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say so far is WHOOPS! I will need a lot of practice. I dropped a stitch some how doing the knit stitch. Maybe better stick with the first lesson a little longer....LOL
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Am still looking for the knook in my area, have'nt found it yet. I don't give up real easy though. Happy NEW Year all , and happy crocheting!!!!! Crochet love, Caroline

Post Thanks / Like
    I found mine at WalMart. Misplaced it and a friend sent me another one so now I have 2. I was at local WalMart this morning and they have about 6 kits.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing, I will look more carefully!! LOL, Caroline

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not actually find them w/ the yarn. They were more like where the hooks are sold, which in my WalMart is a bit away from the yarn. Why that is I don't know. It's not like they have alot of yarn anyways. The entire yarn aisle could hold everything pertaining to knitting/crocheting.
    Last edited by KathyL.; 12-31-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: additional info