Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Help Please!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkJesus1st View Post
    Hi, I watch Meladora1 on youtube. As far as I can tell she has at least 20 videos/stitch tutorials. Here's the link:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH THINKJESUS1ST! I am on the 3rd round of clusters with Meladora1 and her cluster hat tutorial. She is a good teacher. After comprehending the cluster directions I was off and running with her! I love this one and can't wait to see her other tutorials. Thank you for telling me about her.

Post Thanks / Like

this is really close to the spike stitch it is really just a dropped stitch this ibe has more stitches dropped down than the one you are wanting but it is the same tecnique drop into the row below instead of working across the top of the stitch you skip the sititch where you drop down and work the next one
    Last edited by crocheting4u65; 04-06-2013 at 09:27 PM.
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

3. Likes Heart liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The extreme drop stitch is pretty/looks fancy, especially with the dramatic color change. I see a bird foot in it. A bird done in mixed crocodile and single stitch and the feet done in this would be interesting on something. Thank you for the left-handed tutorial sites.

Post Thanks / Like
    It kind of reminds me of a stitch I saw called "larkspur". It drops a little further down though. I like both of them now that I have seen the spike. I will have to incorporate that into something I do.
    “The memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.”
    --- author unknown.

Post Thanks / Like

Long Stitch

I adore the long stitch! Have a pattern and yarn in the waiting line of projects for an afghan with the long stitches of different lengths. The colors seem to "melt" into each other. Once you've got it you will love it! Happy stitching!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Spike stitch

Hi lady,

Just go to YouTube.com type in search box : single crochet spike stitch,
    all your videos are right there. That color sounds really beautiful, to compliment your afghan. I'm sure your Dad will be very happy. Hope I'm not too late on the answer / lol

Deana

Post Thanks / Like

left handed crochet

An easy way for a right handed person to show a left handed person how to crochet is to sit opposite each other. I have taught several people how this way as well as used my left hand (I'm right handed) to crochet. Hope this helps