Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Magnolia Blossom, you have a Dachshund in your lap too. My Olivia sticks to me like Velcro. If she had long hair she might get worked into the project.

2. Likes GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Heart. Kaitlyn aka Katy will be 2 this April. We also have a Cha-Winnie- 1/2 Dachshund an 1/2 Chihuahua ( sp?) who thinks she is a big guard dog. She's not in my lap much. Her name is Abigail aka Abby.She is a daddy's girl. She was 2 last Dec. Love our furbabies! They think they are funny looking humans! LOL Could be they think we are funny looking dogs!

Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like something I could have written last week. I ran into the exact same situation. I was overtired, but I wanted to finish a couple more rows. Hah! Ended up having to tear them out next day because my count was off by one space. Groan.

5. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hehehe I am not crocheting tonight I got up at 3:15 am went to work at 4:30 am (after a crappy night of sleep only 5 hours not even 5 solid hours went to bed at 8 fell asleep about 8 30 or so got up at 1130 fell back to sleep around 12 back up at 1 back to sleep around 1 30) worked 10 hours and drove 60 miles (drive time not included in working hours). I am so tired right now I could not tell the difference between a double and a triple crochet. And I appositive i count count 1 2 3 5 6 7 9 9 10 12 13 14 16
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    MsBhaven, you are so funny. Your counting sounds like mine when tired, distracted by dogs, or while trying to watch a scary movie and crochet. I have done small projects I didn't recognize, ha ha. With all the shift and commute time, when do you have time to misbehave, MsBhaven? (which is a darling name!)

Post Thanks / Like
    well fortunately I don't have to do the hours and the driving all the time only about 10 to 15 days out of the year and they are kinda spread out. I got 2 next week back to back of getting up at 3 and being at work at 430 and hour commutes then one more after that then I think I am done for about 6 months. and I find plenty of time to live up to my nickname. lol you ladies are much quicker then some of the men I play double deck pinochle with. I had played pino with that nick name for almost 2 years when one of the men finally caught on that my nickname has a double meaning
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

9. Likes Judi Gums liked this post