Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  62
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you are ready and yes, your lights do not go out; be safe and warm; keep us updated.

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My local weather people just reported that my county, St. Francois county, could be hardest hit. She also said that our electric company has already dispatched workers plus workers who have come in from out of state to help to my area to be in place. All the counties Missouri has and they mention only one? Sounds hinkie to me. I wonder if their viewers from my area has dropped and they are trying to increase it? I do NOT want to eat my words, LOLOL
    I am ok for food and yarn and pooter has litter and food, we have plenty of water...we are good to go!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G, I am happy for you concerning your new residence. I hope you stay safe in the bad weather. To all my friends, Please stay as safe as possible.

5. Likes Barbara G., amanda, Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    One of our weather folks posted this on Facebook. I am in Park Hills( Desloge, Park Hills and Elvins are right by each other)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3427[/ATTACH]
    Park Hills is by Highway 55, the pink is sleet, ice, the blue is snow.
    I just heard reports of sleet in Tulsa. Gonna find out what's happening in Barbara's area..........
    Attached Images Attached Images Ice Storm Coming Our Way-sleetinrolla-jpg 

7. Likes Barbara G., amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Barbara G is in NE Oklahoma and that area is in the thick of it right now. Praying for our Barbara and her family and their move!!

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is everyone doing through the storm today. My sister has four inches of snow but it has been sleeting for the past few hours now. Ice on top of snow. That can't be good for the power lines. Stay safe my friends! xoxoxo
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, sweetpea!! Praying for your family out there!! XOXOXOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G., congratulations on your new home! Stay safe and warm! I am praying that all of you are snug and safe throughout the nation! It's a cold and sunny day here!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

14. Likes Barbara G., Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We are getting it here in West Central Illinois. Our heat in the house is electric too and with the last storm the electric went off for a while. My husband had a heater that sits on a small propane tank, like you use for a grill, and it's called a heat Buddy or something along those lines and we had heat from that for a while. Found at Farm and Home stores or the equivalent.

16. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we are getting snow right now! By morning it is supposed to be rain AND snow AND ice! I have already talked to my hairdresser. I finally got an appointment for 10:30 tomorrow and now I am not sure I will be going. She said just wait and if I don't show she will know why. I have to drive quite a way to her shop and we don't know what to expect for sure. I know the ground is already white here! So it will be a LONG way to drive in the icy weather. We will wait and see what tomorrow looks like. What crazy weather we are having this year!!!XOXOXO

18. Likes Landon liked this post