Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I will try and post the granny square afghan as its the only one I have here at my home now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anxious to see the pics. Sounds beautiful! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    While expecting my first child, I made a bunting in jewel tones--garnet-emerald-cobalt--and edged the hood with all the colors worked together. At the church nursery,, my Grannie's friend laughed, "Well, we won't be able to miss Min's grandbaby in all the pretty colors!"
    An aunt who could no longer do handwork had sent me the yarn with a note that she hoped I could use it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh a new baby on the way is so exciting! I can't want to be a granny, my boys are 20 and 23 and neither have a special young lady at the moment, even though they both have the ladies falling all over themselves LOL. They both are enjoying their young lives.

I love the colors you chose, they sound lovely. I know it will turn out beautiful!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    By the variegated pastels with green,yellows and whites in it

Post Thanks / Like

Red face afghan

[Those color very good they will beautifully with the gray room

Post Thanks / Like
    Those color will go beautifully with the gray room HAPPY CROCHETING

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah me too. I was making a baby blanket and she wanted grey, yellow and lavender and although it sounded as if it would look good together - worked up together with the pattern that I used - it was just anything but pretty. I had made the blanket using the three strands of yarn together - my daughter told me it looked like "throw up" so I went and bought some different yarn - with all those colors and some pink and a little tiny bit of blue and started another one and this one is really beautiful. Got to put some pretty border around it and I want to do either a headband or a little hat because it is for a little girl. I actually thought those colors would be pretty together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 17grand1+2 View Post
    Have a g.grandaughter due in April. Her mom painted the room gray. Her accent color is yellow.

I bought some light lemon colored yarn, thinking to do the whole blanket in that color but now- I have found a pattern to do it in a granny square. I think i would do the middle in the lemon, and then you do two rows white, then alternate with two rows pink then white, then lemon, etc. Does that sound alright?
    17grand1+2
    That sounds pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those color are perfect for a gray room and Jean Marie my daughter lives in Holland,MI .to