Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Sock Loom

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't use the needles but the winding around and then lifting the lower yarn over the upper yarn IS A Knit stitch when finished. I'm using the circular loom to make hats. started but stopped to work on shawls. I will get back to it eventually.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you can find a sock pattern you enjoy.
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 02-05-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Info for Sock Loom

This is IBSoul Searcher

I have not tried this yet, but my next endeavor. Here is a sight to help you with the sock loom , it's great :Authentic Knitting board - Adjustable Knitting Boards, patterns, dvds, rug yarn and videos

hope this is helpful

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladies, just wanted to say thank you, because I was looking at a loom also, but am now going to try a simple pattern instead.

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by edbusch View Post
    Hello Ladies, just wanted to say thank you, because I was looking at a loom also, but am now going to try a simple pattern instead.
    My husband enjoys the round loom to make hats mostly, so you may want to try it, but we do not like the sock loom. You might enjoy it but we didn't.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you use the round looms it is possible to "knit" a pair of socks with it and it is very easy to do. I have mad a few using the round looms.

8. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe how much they cost....thanks for your input....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ejatchison View Post
    If you use the round looms it is possible to "knit" a pair of socks with it and it is very easy to do. I have mad a few using the round looms.
    Did you make socks with the round loom? Did the socks have heels in them or were they like a tube sock. I didn't know you could do this. Gonna look at my loom pattern books and may put hubby to work making them Thanks.

11. Likes ejatchison liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the knifty knitting looms they are really not very expensive and the pattern I have does have a heel and a toe, plus when I make them for a girl I will crochet a frilly edge on the cuff. I will copy and send you the pattern for the socks if you like. I use the round red loom.
    Last edited by ejatchison; 02-07-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: adding more infro

13. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ejatchison View Post
    I use the knifty knitting looms they are really not very expensive and the pattern I have does have a heel and a toe, plus when I make them for a girl I will crochet a frilly edge on the cuff. I will copy and send you the pattern for the socks if you like. I use the round red loom.
    Hi! Check your Notifications for a Private Message from me..