Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    CONGRATULATIONS! I would love to see how it looks like. I still am in the process of doing my christmas projects though. Its kinda hard to concentrate on my crochet projects though coz of all the family reunions that we have here on our end. Hope you enjoy the Holidays!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti,
    Nice to have you back. 25 hats is a big accomplishment, good for you. I have made several, but never that many at once. If you are looking for a quick to do ladies scarf take a look at the redheart pattern called Lacy Pineapple. I made one up in just a short time.

It calls for their Boutique Changes yarn, but I didn't have any of that, so I used the Homespun Yarn with a J hook. My first time using Homespun and I didn't have any trouble what so ever working with it using such a large hook. Plus I worked 6 sets of the pineapples all in one piece, the pattern calls for it to be made in two sections and sewed together, but I didn't want to sew them together so I continued with the pineapples all in one direction.

My 15 year old grand daughter loved it and it ended up going out the door with her that day. Time to look for more yarn for me. Hah.

I would love to hear about what types of hats you made at some future point.
    Congratulations on completing so many.

Judi G