Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm using 3 shades of purple. I'm anxious to get started. But...I have to finish my pineapple one.

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds really pretty! All of you that have started or finished or are working on thes afghans i want to see pictures! The colors everyone has cosen sound so beautiful! Good Luch!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the pattern. I will take this and make a shawl out of it. That will mean not as many stitches across, but you said any number divisible by 2 and and 1 for the turning. I'm always looking for something different. When I make it (after finishing all my other projects) I will definitely send you a picture.

Thanks again,
    Kay

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kayemory;55397]Thank you for the pattern. I will take this and make a shawl out of it. That will mean not as many stitches across, but you said any number divisible by 2 and and 1 for the turning. I'm always looking for something different. When I make it (after finishing all my other projects) I will definitely send you a picture.

Thanks again,
    Kay[/QUOTE
    I think that should be any even number so after the first row you will have an odd number of stitches.. I just workked up a swatch to give me an idea of what the pattern looks like and started with a chain of 30 to get it to come out right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, if you have a sample of what it looks like how about posting a picture so we can see what it looks like as well??? Please

Post Thanks / Like
    I second that motion. I would love to see what it looks like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too! Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll see hat I can do, but give you fair arning, I am technically challenged and computer illiterate. Right now I have to find all my armest clothes so I can bundle up and go muck out my horse's stalls - not looking forward to it, its only 8 degrees here and wind chill is below 0. ater buckets will be frozen solid and ill have to be de-iced. Oh, the joys of Western NY in winter!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PJsmama View Post
    I'll see hat I can do, but give you fair arning, I am technically challenged and computer illiterate. Right now I have to find all my armest clothes so I can bundle up and go muck out my horse's stalls - not looking forward to it, its only 8 degrees here and wind chill is below 0. ater buckets will be frozen solid and ill have to be de-iced. Oh, the joys of Western NY in winter!
    Sorry about the typos, my 'w' key seems to be sticking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would like to see a picture of your afghan you created Looks like a great pattern