Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  46
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    He is doing good! My husband and other 3 boys went to see him the day after he was born which was one of our sons 19 b'day. Cooper was born on dec 14. She really never told us his due date. My son said middle of feb to beginning of march. He is has fully developed heart lungs and everything else about 16 inches long just little. HE squeezed my finger and everyone else, my 13 year old gets real emotional and was scared to touch him.

Post Thanks / Like
    The doctors say he is doin good! Thanks maryjane and everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi bailey, I also make hats, scrafs, toys and blankets for give away it is so much fun and enjoyable when you see the faces of people who get them. I have started for the new year for the shriners hospitals,have a happy new year and God Bless jean hepler

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jean hepler View Post
    hi bailey, I also make hats, scrafs, toys and blankets for give away it is so much fun and enjoyable when you see the faces of people who get them. I have started for the new year for the shriners hospitals,have a happy new year and God Bless jean hepler
    I never get to see the faces, I wish I could.
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

Post Thanks / Like
    what a great idea...I can remember when I use to be at the elementary school in our town alot. They kept alot of new hats and gloves in the cupboard and gave them to the children that didn't have them. I was thinking of donating my extra hats to them. I will give the school a call when its opens up after the new year.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

6. Likes amanda, Carolyn1953 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy b. View Post
    what a great idea...i can remember when i use to be at the elementary school in our town alot. They kept alot of new hats and gloves in the cupboard and gave them to the children that didn't have them. I was thinking of donating my extra hats to them. I will give the school a call when its opens up after the new year.
    that sounds like a good idea too.
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is an awesome idea, whatever my youngest outgrows i give to his elementary school,some go to his junior high, and my husbands and older boys go to the church or high school.All schools need extra clothes for many reasons slip in the mud or inappropriate shirt for the school and many other reasons why. I am so short my clothes go to the church, junior high elementary and high schools. Everything i crochet goes to someone to put a smile on a face, teachers, hospitals, church, friends and family.

Post Thanks / Like
    So, Amanda, you're up too! Your post just appeared. It's nice to know somebody else is up. Where is Visalia? My daughter is in Eureka. I've only been to California once, in 1997. My brother lived in San Diego. I'm hoping to get sleepy enough to go back to bed. My cats were disgusted. They were both on me when I woke up. It is a two cat night. Don't need an electric blanket. My husband says the cats only love me because they have cold buns. I say it's because I agree they rule the house. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Visalia is south of us abot 6 or more hours away, We are 1and half hours from bakersfield and an hour from fresno. Fresno is north of us bakersfield is soth of us. My husband is from the visalia-tulare area i am from a little tiny town called strathmore which is about 40 min from here. I agree with both on the cats, they are like electric blankets. Our dogs are the same way my mothers day present 5 year old chihuahua/ dashhound( weenie dog) is my hubbys 10 pound baby, looks just like a chihuahua but is very little, i now have my baby which is a beautiful black n tan 15-20 pound 1 year old chihuahua, my other chihuahua-pug who i raised from birth her mom died after givin birt to 3 babies loves my sons. i believe on red heart there is a picture of a pug with a crocheted skull captains hat that is exactly what my pughua looks like. I went to bed at 645pm not feelin well n woke up at 130am

Post Thanks / Like
    I am goin to try and go back to bed now have doctor appt at 11.