Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    grandmalane, At Row 40 you have 62 sc - In Row 41 you do an increase (2 sc in one stitch) every third stitch, adding 21 sts to the row. So you do two sc and then an increase (2 sc in one st) all the way across with one sc in the last sc of the row (I don't see where there would be a leftover sc at the end either as you would be using all 62 stitches for the main part of the row. The total I get for that is 83 and I do not see where it would come to 85, unless they count a beginning ch as one sc. I'm wondering if there has been a mistake on the numbers in the pattern? If I were doing it, I would probably let it go at 83 as I do not think 2 sc is going to change the size or shape of the hat. Either that or add two extra increases somewhere along the row so you would have 85 stitches. Anyone else have ideas about it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I will try adding the two stitches, because if I figure right It should come out to the 89 stitches on the 42nd row. thank you for the Ideal

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck! We'd like to see pictures when you're done.....or at least let us know how it turned out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will let you know pattys