Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  69
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used it to make summer hats and it works up quite nicely . The hats hold there shape , and there is nothing like cotton in the summer .

2. Likes Carynjoyb, queentatonka, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you use this sugar and cream yarn or the softer baby cotton??

Post Thanks / Like
    I too like this yarn for dish towels and the like. Has anyone tried Sugar&Cream's Scrubby yarn? It's the greatest for making pot scrubbers, but I also love it for facial and bath scubbies. But it is very hard to find now and afraid it isn't being offered anymore as can't even find it on their site.

5. Likes queentatonka liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, best price I've found for Sugar and Cream is at Ben Franklin. $1.49! Don't know how many stores they have now. Used to be everywhere. Also Al's in the south. The one in Orange Beach, Alabama, where my sister lives, had a whole wall of different colors. Less than $2. if memory serves. I just stood there gaping. What a rush! Shows how old I'm getting that I can get excited by a huge yarn selection! Caro

7. Likes queentatonka, MeerKat, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what they say about old age---just wiser. I don't feel wiser, but I do enjoy just staring at all the different yarns and day-dreaming of projects.

9. Likes queentatonka liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    oi...you two! lol...anyways, in making a baby hat....what do you think of the sugar and cream verses the baby cotton yarn??

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd go with the baby cotton or Hobby Lobby's I love this Cotton, which is softer. You can also wash in cool water after done with fabric softener, helps soften most washable yarns. Caro

12. Likes queentatonka liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, I am very familiar with I LOVE THIS YARN from Hobby Lobby but I didn't know that there was I LOVE THIS COTTON. I probably just haven't looked far enough..I want to make some summer hats for my grandbaby and I want to use a cotton verses acrylic. Have you used the I LOVE THIS COTTON??

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have. It's usually just beside the Sugar and Cream, at least it is at my Hobby Lobby. I have made baby hats with it. It works up very nicely. Hope this helps. Caro

15. Likes queentatonka liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This yarn is great. Affordable and very sturdy