Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Hot Pads

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen! Welcome to the group. Your link worked perfectly and the pattern is beautiful. I have saved it as one I am going to try. Thanks for sharing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen, I just started with this wonderful site also and everything worth doing just takes practice! I have some hot pads that my MOM made years ago when she was pregnant with me.They look alot like the ones you posted, I cherish them. I hang them in my kitchen so that I can always remember the fun and frustrating moments we shared in the kitchen. Caroline
    Last edited by valentine; 12-15-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: forgot something, sorry, I'm old

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it funny that the things we just wing seem to be the things that turn out the best and we like the most.
    Good for you.

I am working on my first cell phone cover this afternoon for my daughter. It is coming along nice. Just made a small ch and worked one row of SC, then the remainder of the rows I worked in HD. No pattern exactly, but tried it as I went along until I got to the top. I am going to put a handle on the top before I finish. I used a self striping yarn to give it some interest.

Happy stitching everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Judi, just a thought, what if you made an over the shoulder strap that would leave the hands free when not using phone? ( Like an o-t-s purse- long string/chain ?) Like I said , just a thought. Caroline

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen so glad you have joined us, and thanks for that helpful tip. I'm sure you will find the site helpful and fun. Lots of things going on all the time. Hope you have happy holidays. Misty