Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Misty,

On the home page, you can go under the resources and links forum, and find a lot of good info. I also posted some new links today with tips for beginners with really good info.

Links and Resources

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Misty, Barbara posted links to videos of crochet for beginners in the links and resources section of this forum. Now we are in the 'Main' section...I think I said it right but I will go check out and get back to you if I made a mistake, lol.
    FairyNatB

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forum-Main Category-Links and Resources-Crochet Tips for Beginners
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbi, I am checking it out pronto; I need as much help as I can get right now with my crocheting skills. This gets better and better by the day .
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Dee and others,

The links and resources forums have links and some videos posted. We are adding more each week to the forum to help others will crochet projects.

I hope this helps everyone! Have a great crochet day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Yes, I love the internet for free patterns, free tutorials and the wealth of knowledge we can get off it. Oh how great it would have been for me years ago when I was first learning to crochet. People just learning today have such a huge advantage.
    Plus I love to see what others have made, it gives me a lot of inspiration and direction.
    Keep those fingers moving folks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone

I just joined the CrochetTalk community. I am splitting my time between Illinois and Rhode Island at the present time. Since my boyfriend has basically been in the hospital since Sept 10th, I have been getting a lot of crocheting done. Don't know how much time I will have to check into this site as I spend 12 to 14 hours at the hospital on a daily basis.

Mindy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mindy,
    I too am new to the CrochetTalk community. Let me welcome you. I love to hear about projects others are making.
    I grew up in Carpentersville, IL. myself, but I have lived in Va. and N.C. all of my adult life with just a brief 2 1/2 years in NJ in the '80s.
    I am sorry to hear about your boyfriends illness and and I wish him all the best. I know for me crocheting helps me through times of stress and worry. And now they say it is good to lower blood pressure too.
    Judi

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group Mindy! Nice to meet you - hope all gets better for your situation!

Post Thanks / Like
    I teach crocheting at a local museum and refer my students to the Internet quite often. I, too, am amazed at the bounty of good things out there.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Newby

Hi Ladies
    Yes, Welcome to Crochet Talk. Its great to have so many new names on the list and so much new stuff to talk about. Sorry to hear of your boyfriend, hope he recovers soon. Yes, crochet does help keep the hands and mind busy at times, especially when troubled. Misty