Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't she silly?? LOLOL I have a picture for you guys..............gonna go find it now, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Your hands?????????hahahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Ya just HAD to ask!!!

Think about it, what part of my body could possibly be bigger than my feet? I am a woman who has lost weight gained weight, lost weight.....What other appendages could possibly be bigger than my feet?

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Ivy, are you wanting to learn how to make some earrings? I can help you with that, yes. I hear you, having to buy them with one left over, plus they are expensive too!!
    sure Landon, That is very kind of you. I usually buy some earring 'Ear Wires' I don't care for the hook type because I lose them too fast - I am not very well of hang on to the hook. I tell you what. if you would make them and post on your etsy shop. I can order it from you if I like it. how is that? I did on line shopping often because I don't like to drive if I no need to. special nowadays - it is cold and windy. I will be hibernating when the show come - it is my winter sleeping season
    Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Right above your question about having more than one CAL was a Crochet Calorimetry Pattern. This is a long pattern but is a very easy one and makes what I call an Ear Bonnet. They would make good Christmas presents. I have made several of different colors with my own version . I got it from an AG Hat pattern. I found out that AG is an American Girl Doll!

I had to enlarge it and crocheted a fuzzy white border and made strings to tie it so it could fit any head. This one has a button and might have to be shortened to fit. Very easy to do.

My version is for people who can use their own stitch patterns and fit it to their own heads. This Crochet Calorimetry Pattern is written with the number of stitches per row so that makes it long, but easy for beginners.