Hello everyone!

We have a neighborhood website where people talk about all kinds of things happening in the neighborhood. One lady (Linda) posted that she would love to find someone to give her crochet lessons. I answered the call and volunteered. We met at her home and decided to wait until after Easter to start the lessons. Since then, other women have asked to join us. So, I asked if they would like to form a crochet club and the overwhelming answer was "YES". So far, we have 13 ladies signed up! The problem is having enough seating for so many people. Her home is lovely, but she doesn't have enough seating. Of course, in the warm weather months, we can meet at a park, or on someone's patio. We can all bring a folding chair, if necessary. We are so surprised at the response to start a club! So, crocheting isn't dead around here. In fact, some of the women said they used to crochet and want to pick it up again, since they have retired. Linda and I are so happy this has blossomed into a group of women who want to keep crocheting alive!
~~ Jo ♥♥