Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to hide ends and block, and I will post more pics. I want to get to the washcloths too. I put all the things I was making for me aside. And I'm really almost finished them all. But I need to make some stock.

If anyone else finished anything let me know, and post a pic.

Post Thanks / Like
    where did you find the wash cloth pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Val. It's actually just the square stitch. Someone recommended practicing with that. Good thing too. After finishing a teal and tan scarf, I thought I'd do a square real quick. HA! I should have watched that video again. Sometimes the hardest part about patterns is actually understanding what they're saying. I was misinterpreting the instructions, and kept frogging it back to the first row. By the time I was too tired to do anymore, I finally got what I was doing wrong.

So just check out a video, and try the square. Let me know how you do.

(My mistake was in the large shell, I didn't follow the repeat symbols right. (I usually write them out on a new pattern so I get them). Here's what it should be so no one else has to frog Large Shell: 4 TR, ch 1, 4 TR, ch 1, 4 TR

Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember now, I didn't watch the rest of the video! Sarah London's wool eater is the one that was recommended here. I think I'll watch it ALL today.