Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    On You Tube it is known as Cathrines Wheel. It is awesome made up. Sure wish I was more interested in Crocheting back in the early 80's when I lived in Germany for 4 years. I sure could have leared alot then. But everything got put on hold with 2 small childern.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching it...think I' going to make a baby blanket with the stitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    My phone keeps loosing service, I guess my last msg. didn't go through. Thanks for the Video. It sure looks like the right stitch. I got out some cotton to practice it first as someone suggested. I'm trying to force myself to finish other things first. But starting a new project is so much more fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you mean about starting new projects...I got 2 afghans half done & started a baby blanket. thinking about starting Cathrines Wheel afghan today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Val, you finish that baby blanket! You keep putting it off and the baby will be grown! I did that with booties once. The afghans want to go home so they need to be done then you will be so proud of yourself that the Catherines wheel willl be a snap. I like to finish one thing before going to another and that is my advice.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh good, you can crack the whip for us. I really need to finish off some things too. I need someone to keep me on track

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Lordy, I do sound like a drill sergeant!! I meant it in the nicest way. Of course, I love to tease and when you make it easy for me well I just have to do it. Some of the most creative people on here say that they have more than one project going at a time but I just feel hinkey until I get my project done. Some say since I am a virgo I like everything tidy but that is so not true. So I will allow you guys to do your work your way!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I need someone to keep me from procrastinating. More often than not, it's the things for me I set aside the easiest. I get frustrated and think, oh it's not going to fit right, etc. and I give up. Not that I never go back, but if I get "Mad" at a project, I have to leave it for awhile (Most likely I'm mad at me that I just can't do a nice small size and look great in everything)! Other than that, I do get bored in the middle of a project, and then I'll go back and forth. I always like to have easy repetitive stiches to do, and complicated ones - depending on what's on TV.

But I still need prodding, so prod away, and I'll complete those projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I am glad my sense of humor got through to you. You also know we want to see pictures, right??

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, the two babies won't be here till Jan & Feb...the 2 afghans is the garden trillis..can't figure out yet how to do the vine..I usually finish each project before starting another but the Trillis afghans got me stump. both girls wants more & more!