Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect day to crochet

It's windy, overcast & cold. I'm staying home beside the woodstove and crocheteing for Monster High and Moxie Girlz dolls. Yes, I gave in and bought some new dolls....two of each. I tell myself that I absolutely had to buy doubles....one to use as a mannequin and one to give away at Christmas. My hubby keeps saying, "You're making more doll clothes????" Back to my crocheting....
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

2. Likes lacysauntdoe, boo2u liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL When do we get to see pictures of your handiwork?? It's 66 here now, high mid 70ies today. We have a storm coming in, the weather people say it will hit my area around 3AM. I think North of me is supposed to get most of it. I hope it amounts to nothing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I hate to say it but in my neck of the woods it is bright and sunny and in the mid 80's. We are suppose to have these kinds of days for the next few days. There is a tropical storm off the east coast of FL but it is suppose to go away and not hit land, thankfully. We are still in hurricane season and they always seem to pop up in September and October for FL. We have been lucky for so many years in our area and haven't had a direct hit in over 80 years. We have been sideswiped but nothing direct again, thankfully! Hope ya'all take care!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We have some kind of storm headed my way, but I think it will stay NORTH of here. We get crappy weather too, tornadoes. I HATE those watches and warnings for those. They come out of no where. I hope this storm doesn't take any lives with it! I think it is in Oklahoma and Texas now. Omg, Barbara lives in OK!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh No! I use to live in KS and my dad and sister still live there and they are always having wicked storms pop up. At least with a hurricane or topical storm we know what is going on for several days in advance. Keep your head down and your powder dry (as my dad would say).
    Barby Sue

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it got 'cool' here, but my hubby and I had a day to ourselves...very nice; can't wait to get crocheting....love the idea next to a woodburner and a nice cup of coffee and a storm outside....ahhhhhh; and the hook in my hand......

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes thank god no tropical storm for me either boy oh boy is it windy. I don't mind. I lived in Michigan as a child and remember the tornadoes warnings. I like having days to prepare. I hope all the bad weather just goes away.
    Good stiching
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful today, going to a little craft show and then off to a crochet class. What a way to spend the day! Happy Sunday everyone!
    Barby Sue

12. Likes lacysauntdoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Two walls around my house foundation have been excavated (7 feet deep) for water proofing and putting in new weeping tiles, and left open over this weekend. Rain, Rain go Away.

Post Thanks / Like
    We've had rainy, cool weather here for over a week now! We finally started up the outdoor boiler the other day because the house was so cold and damp!! Today is the first day Ive been home for over a week and I'm going to just sit back and relax and maybe do some crocheting!!