Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Beatrice! I'm in southern Illinois. Just south enough to be "southern" and just north enough to still be a Yankee! lol At 8:30 a.m.,it's already 61 and it's supposed to be 80 today. It won't last but I'm enjoying it while I can!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not jealous whatsoever. I just love this weather. It's sweatshirt weather and I'm wearing a halloween one with webs on it and it says "meet me on the web". It's really cute! Enjoy your weather as long as you can Theresa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa L View Post
    Hey Beatrice! I'm in southern Illinois. Just south enough to be "southern" and just north enough to still be a Yankee! lol At 8:30 a.m.,it's already 61 and it's supposed to be 80 today. It won't last but I'm enjoying it while I can!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is Grandma Jo saying hi to all. I really enjoy reading all the coments ,questions and answers. I read everyday that I can. Keep them coming.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to try to figure out how to use our webcam on our laptop. Its a newer computer and I haven't quite learned all the stuff I need to know about it yet.