Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    The temps here have been from 73-82 during the day and from 56-67 at night. Supposed to have some scattered showers Monday but not until the afternoon. Has been great to sit outside and crochet. Won't turn the heat on until it gets down in the 40's at night. Besides, I have 5 neck and footwarmers to keep me warm at night. Just hope some of those tropical storms do not turn into something more violent and that they stay away from us!!! In fact, they can stay out in the ocean where they won't do any harm. From my mouth to God's ear!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well let me tell you, it's dreary and the middle of fall here. The trees are in full color and I'm so happy. I love this time of year. The tems are in the 30s and 40s right now. A bit on the chilly side but perfect for curling up in front of the TV watching the Detroit Tigers beat Yankee butts while crocheting. It's been great!!! I've made a bunch of dishcloths and started yet another afghan, this one is a mile a minute afghan and coming out quite nicely. Pictures to follow. Oh yes, some of my dishcloths are for halloween and christmas. They are so cute. I will post pics this week!!!!

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to see them!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to see the pictures!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Our weather has mainly been cold. I just joined the group so I am pretty new to all of this. I would like to see what you are working on. I too have made a doll dress and if I can I will get it posted but I would like some input as to what I can do differently to make them look different.

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We are happy to! Just please remind us with your post. We have several ladies here who make the cutest doll clothing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. We're always willing to try and help everyone!!! Even those from Ohio....I'm just joking!!! LOL But Welcome!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jokersjuggalette View Post
    Our weather has mainly been cold. I just joined the group so I am pretty new to all of this. I would like to see what you are working on. I too have made a doll dress and if I can I will get it posted but I would like some input as to what I can do differently to make them look different.

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it been cold here as well. It is the time to sit down an crochet. Stay warm everyone. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been in the 70s here during the day and very windy. At night its in the 30s and 40s - perfect for snuggling. I dread the coming cold weather so I am enjoying this lingering summer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you located Theresa L.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa L View Post
    It's been in the 70s here during the day and very windy. At night its in the 30s and 40s - perfect for snuggling. I dread the coming cold weather so I am enjoying this lingering summer.