Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nita,

I am not sure why yours is different. I will have to do some research. Thanks for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nita,

I am not sure if this will work for you, but I am also able to create an album by clicking the community tab at the top of my page, then albums from the drop down list. Then on the right of my page is a large button to click that says Create New Album.

Thanks again for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara. That doesn't work for me either. I just get a message that says no new album updates...that's it. No other options or links except to close the message. Maybe I need to check my internet option settings. Perhaps I'll see something there that needs to be checked or unchecked. I'm not sure about the whole thing either. Thanks for your help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbi, Nita,

It's just now that I saw this thread, and yes, I have the same problem as Nita. I also cannot see any of the links you (Barbi) or admin is referring to. Anyway, I do not have any album to upload yet, I just checked if I could see this from my profile and surprisingly, I wasn't able to see it as well. FYI.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara - I'm with NitaG. There is no place for albums. I'm thinking you see it because you are the administrator. I discovered on my genealogy site that I had to create at least one album for a registered user. After that, they could create more. I'd like to have albums to put my stuff in, so if you want to try it out on me, go ahead.

Post Thanks / Like
    DonnaJN,

I will do some research on this. I just assumed that everyone was seeing what I was seeing. Sorry for the confusion. I will also find out some more info on this. Thanks for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    When I click on the Community tab, it just shows me there are no albums.

Post Thanks / Like
    same with me

Post Thanks / Like
    On that same page there should be a link to create one. Once you click that and give your new album a name, then you will see it under that tab. Until you create one, it will continue to say "no albums". You can create it now and upload pics to it later. It will look like a regular underlined link in the body of the page.