Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I went and yes, my mind is BLOWN!!! OMG, what exquisite work! It just amazes me the talent people have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice pieces of work! Thank you for sharing with us! Maybe you could add some tips and hints in the forums on how to tat.

Post Thanks / Like
    would love to shair what I've learned but I cant take credit for it everything I have learned I've leaned on the computer . I love youtube they have a great resourse of tatting and bellaonline has a tatting fourm and georgia seikes I probly spelled her name wrong she does tatting classes online and its all free .and she has some wonderful patterns . also if you have a problem you can email her and she will get back to you she does not leave you hanging . If you would like I can post her website later .I forgot tat-man , he has video's writen with pictures on how to do alot of the tatting .
    Last edited by lorahuey; 10-12-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I would love to have the link thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome work! love the angel..thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the site for the online classes this lady is wonderful . And she teaches shuttle as well as needle tatting ; The Online Tatting Class , this site has video's and patterns and writen out instructions on different stitches and on bobbin lace . http://www.tat-man.net/
    Last edited by lorahuey; 10-10-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: forgot a link

Post Thanks / Like
    Lorahuey, I agree with Faye. You ARE a troublemaker!!!!!!!!!! I have never been able to manipulate a shuttle but I did learn how to cro-tat from instructions by Annie's Attic. NOW, I am going to have to pick it up again. It will feel like going back to school all over again. By the way, you make some BEAUTIFUL work!! Fantastic job!--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you get your tatting shuttle? Another crocheter has asked where to buy one with a bobbin.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine at Walmart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are awesome!