Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Christmas Gifts

Post Thanks / Like
    PPWFAITH,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you as a member. You sound like you are very busy with projects for a great cause! Look forward to hearing more about you.

2. Likes PPWFAITH liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This thread has been so motivating. I just wish I had more time. I am going to make a plan for next year and start after the holidays. Keep the ideas coming.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy! There is a free crochet pattern for a baby cocoon on Bernat's yarn site. I hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the information re; free pattern for a baby cocoon on bernat's yarn site i will check there merry christmas to all judy

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some great friends that tell me that the gifts of crochet things and their hand-made cards are the BEST and they appreciate all the LOVE I put into them. So keep making those hand made gifts of LOVE, it makes YOU feel like SANTA all year long. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    We have 3 granddaughters, 3 1/2 & her twin sisters will be 2 on 12/5/11 .. They all LOVE doll babies right now. So I have been crocheting them little blannkies for their beds & am making Christmas tree angel ornaments for a few programs & a few teachers!

Post Thanks / Like
    I made a hat, scarf and mitten set for each of my grandchildren. Made a hat and scarf for my son's g/f. Made a hat and 2 washcloths for an exchange gift for my crochet group. Am making stuff for my grandson's pre-school class. Have TONS of yarn and free time so am trying to keep busy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm constantly amazed by the creativity in this group! I've gotten more good ideas in the couple of months I've been here than I had gotten on my own the last few years. It's great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I too am new to this forum, and have crocheted on and off for a few years so Im still pretty inexperienced in the skills dept. Plus I have a medical condition that makes it hard to crochet or do anything else for long periods of time. Anyways, I am trying to crochet a simple blanket for my hubby for christmas, per his request. I have already made two others, 1 for my daughter and one for myself. I enjoy reading everybody's posts. Happy Holidays to all!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tammy and other new members,

It is great to have you as members. I hope that you will find alot of inspiration here and resources!