Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsynr View Post
    So, Claudia! You bought more yarn. So what!
    We ALL do it. Some day, that yarn will be on somebody's back, or hands, or feet, or bed.....sooooo...

BTW: Be very careful about promoting cures for crafting addictions. Somebody put a "crafting cure" on Knitting Paradise. It almost started a riot and one KP-er fell over from the shock and bumped her head and was talking about legal action! Actually, I don't want a "cure". I'm just as happy with my crafting as a hog in mud! So there!

Besides, we don't do "drugs" [except for our ailments], or drink, or smoke, or chase pants; we're too smart to gamble; and we don't drive too fast because we might just zip past a new yarn shop! What's left for us to do, may I ask?

This weekend, I crocheted two new washcloths for my family and worked on the knit mitered square for the blanket to go on my bed.
    Love you Outlook. I was kidding...mostly..hehehe

Post Thanks / Like
    I love using those 50% off coupons!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes now they are giving 40% coupons everytime we shop....the 50% are rare and well sought over....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hi Claudia. I prefer thread crochet
    KL, may I call you KL? I couldn't sit still long enough to crochet a doily with thread. You must have the patience of a saint. How long does it take you to do a doily like that photo on your profile? It would take me ten years!!!