Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh goody! You too can enjoy the pleasure (?) of crocheting with ribbon yarn! Who made those yarns? All of them are really beautiful!

I must say that the turquoise chips are awesome used with the ribbon yarn! You are so danged talented, Landon!

I'll bet the black ribbon would look cool with turquoise chips too. Got any coral or red Jasper beads? That would really look Southwestern with the black (or is the metallic thread gold? That might or might not work... but you're a much better judge of that than I'll ever be).

I love to see the pics you post!

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them!!! What material are they strung on? You are so creative!! Are the "jewels" around the bracelet or just in one area? Love it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, you are so talented! I couldn't not imagine coming up with something so beautiful! That is why I buy all my jewlery. LOL
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW Landon! Is there no limit to what you can do?!! A gal learns to crochet and then she goes wild!!! Nice job!

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Barbara, Lynn, Faye and BarbySue!!!

You ladies all do WONDERS for my EGO and SELF-ESTEEM!!! I thank all of you, everyone who has posted on this thread, for your sweet words and precious compliments!!

Lynn, yes, I get the pleasure of playing around with ribbon yarn. I bought these from Crochetgal. The Blue is from Iceyyarns. The pink and the orangey,yellowey, and bluey are by Belini. The pink is called Mosaic and the colourful one is called West Track. The shiny 2 remaining, the black and silver and the black gold, reddish and blue and green, LOL are called Ladder Ribbon Glitter. Oh, Lynn! The Possibilities of combinations are truly staggering!! And Yes! Your ideas would be gorgeous too!

Faye, the material the beads are strung on is the thinnest and finest stainless steel jewellery wire I can find! I want the jewelry to be go throughout the piece. This is a trail run to see how they looked. I tried some big beads strung on the wire, but they are too heavy and won't hang right. So, am going to the more weightless ones. I have yet to try the wooden beads I have that I told you about. I bought several colours in craft paints yesterday. There's a whole world of variations to work on!!

BarbySue, you are such sweet, thank you! It really is a LOT of fun, I have been making jewellery for so many years now. When I started, I went to a bead shop in St. Louis and had to sit down. I was completely overwhelmed by what they had in that store! And that is a micro-fraction of what is available in the world.

You ladies are the complete Bomb!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
    Happy Crafting!
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Love ya, I can't wait to see the rest that comes from your fertile mind. Get them ready to sell on esty!!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane and Faye, Yawl are just to precious for words!! I am so glad I found this forum, it does my soul good!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon how are you able to work now that you are so talentedLOL I love how far you have come! Im proud to call you friend. You are soooo good don't stop now( I see why you say good crafting)
    Lots of love
    Billie

13. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Billiebob!!

Thank you and I am proud to call you my friend also!! I am not stopping now, girl, I am gathering my steam!!

XOXOX
    Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful!! I Love Ribbon Yarns!

16. Likes Landon liked this post