Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I Have STARTED! LOL! ;D

This will be my attempt to post a photo along with my usual ramblings.

I finally grabbed the crochet hook and have started the "Simple" Scarf...which it really is once you get the hang of it. It only took unraveling the third row at least a half dozen times to teach my itty bitty little brain to do a double crochet st instead of a half double st, remember to add the Ch 1 in the middle of the cluster, quit putting 5 dc into a cluster instead of 4....you get the idea Good thing my hair is thick & white (no really, it is white in front) because I almost tore my hair out and/or had it turn white! LOL!

So, without further ado, here (hopefully) is a photo of my progress at around 3PM today. I'd probably worked on that puppy for about 4 hours...lots & lots of unraveling. The colors are off but my photography will improve.

I Have STARTED!  LOL!  ;D-simple-scarf-october-started-6-x6-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! The colors are very unique! Thanks for sharing!

3. Likes Lynn E liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice colours, thanks for sharing and rambling....

5. Likes Lynn E liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What cool colours!! What yarn are you using? I don't know enough about yarn to recognize it! I really like the colours you are using, it looks like a ribbon yarn to me.

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it looks great and join me and ramble on. I bet some people on here think she will say anything and she rambles on and on and on on off topic a lot. They would be right but I can go all day and not talk to a human so I get everything out here.

9. Likes amanda, Lynn E, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Landon, I ricocheted around inside that box for years. It's so much more fun to be rebellious, isn't it?

"Conventional?", she scoffs, "Who says I gotta be "conventional"? The first seven letters spell "convent", right? I ain't that kinda dame." (in my best imitation of a gun moll)

Thanks everyone! I think I'll look for blue & lavender & green for the beige shawl...and try to regain my sight after working on the other one.

11. Likes BarbySue, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn it looks great cant wait to see it finished. Have a great day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn E View Post
    Oh, Landon, I ricocheted around inside that box for years. It's so much more fun to be rebellious, isn't it?

"Conventional?", she scoffs, "Who says I gotta be "conventional"? The first seven letters spell "convent", right? I ain't that kinda dame." (in my best imitation of a gun moll)

Thanks everyone! I think I'll look for blue & lavender & green for the beige shawl...and try to regain my sight after working on the other one.

13. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn, every time I come to the boards and see your post and I get so excited for you!! I hear you, it is easy once you get the hang of it and i found myself not doing it properly if I tried to watch TV while I was crocheting! I had to pay attention to what I was doing. I am delighted to have my colourful scarf I crocheted myself with the help of my crochet friends on here!

Can't wait to see your scarf!!

15. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    looks great! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we need to rename this place to rambling on because we all do it. lol I get so excited to see everyone's comments and likes and all.
    I love the colors and it looks like a bulky or ribbon type yarn. I can't wait to see the finished project.
    Have a great day. Oh by the way, your not the only one who sits there and unravels and unravels . I think i did that with my snood last night
    a billion times. lol
    Happy crocheting

18. Likes Lynn E liked this post