Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn, both are really pretty, but I'm partial to the ribbon scarf! It is really pretty! You do great work.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so LOL with the sadistic yarn designers, LOL I really like that yarn! It does look really interesting, yes, and tedious to work with. On the beige, LOL, I am a color mixer. Somebody tells me to not put them together, guess what?? I PUT them TOGETHER, LOL I wear beige with grey, brown with grey, and on. In my book, the beige would be very versatile and go with anything really.

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, you are such a rebel!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes amanda, Landon, Lynn E liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that is me, LOLOL I love to think OUTSIDE the box, LOL

7. Likes amanda, BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Landon, I ricocheted around inside that box for years. It's so much more fun to be rebellious, isn't it?

"Conventional?", she scoffs, "Who says I gotta be "conventional"? The first seven letters spell "convent", right? I ain't that kinda dame." (in my best imitation of a gun moll)

Thanks everyone! I think I'll look for blue & lavender & green for the beige shawl...and try to regain my sight after working on the other one.

9. Likes BarbySue, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn it looks great cant wait to see it finished. Have a great day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn E View Post
    Oh, Landon, I ricocheted around inside that box for years. It's so much more fun to be rebellious, isn't it?

"Conventional?", she scoffs, "Who says I gotta be "conventional"? The first seven letters spell "convent", right? I ain't that kinda dame." (in my best imitation of a gun moll)

Thanks everyone! I think I'll look for blue & lavender & green for the beige shawl...and try to regain my sight after working on the other one.

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the colors in the scarf! I have never worked with that type of yarn but I can see from the photo where it could be difficult to work with. Looks like you're doing well. As for the shawl, I love the beige! If you could keep it all that color, you could use it with almost any outfit. Mixing in other colors might limit what you could wear it with but that's just my opinion.

13. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn, the colors for the scarf are beautiful!! Great job. As for the scarf, if you go with a light lavender, or light blue or light green, then I'd go for an amethyst or royal blue or emerald green to finish it with. Let the colors just blend into one another as it goes from light to dark. Whichever you choose, it will be fantastic!--Jan

15. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn-beautiful job and beautiful colors!! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn E ramble on . I get like that when anyone ask me about my knitting. And I know they are thinking will she ever shut up about knitting. It makes you happy you talk about it if they dont understand well that is on them . you go girl .

18. Likes amanda liked this post