I was wondering how you keep the stuffing from coming out of a Amigurumi Crochet and then I came across this
Amigurumi Tips and Tricks for Crocheting Stuffed Objects

I would still like to know what you do to keep the stuffing from falling out. Sometimes the stuffing (I use yarn ends and sometimes polyester fiberfill for stuffing) will stay in but sometimes it comes out. I have one of those cocoons for a baby that I crocheted a long time agothat I used it to keep my yarn ends in. Recently I thought of making it into a pillow so I stuffed it w/yarn ends and most of the pieces stayed in but some of the yarn ends came out and if it was washed in the wash machine I don't think that too many yarn ends (the stuffing) would stay in. Most of the yarn ends would probably come out in the wash machine.

I have at least 2 walmart bags of yarn ends. I want to use them. I thought of using them for stuffing or for firnges or maybe for a hook it rug; but it doesn't look like I'm going to get a blank hook it rug or use it for fringes (most of the pieces wouldn't be long enough for fringes). Some pieces are longer. I have used the yarn pieces (pieces that you cut from doing a project) to stuff a sock to rest my hand on when on the laptop.