Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

The more I organized the less disaranged I get.....

OK, last night while I was waiting for the pain killers to kick in, I had the brilliant idea I would organize my crochet box. I liked the box but it doesn't have a handle, and my sister gave me a great little back back; so ureka!

Um no! I have beside me a long 'draw' w/ the current booth project and my second project, my kitchen curtain...

Sadly, the more I organized the more stuff I found....and it's the little emblishment stuff....so I think, yeah I can get back to crocheting....heck no...then it spilled into the living room floor, my hubby's chair and I just wanted to sit down and cry. But I didn't....I just emptied my box....and semi organized my spot....phew.....

When I'm feeling better I have to redo it though....

Post Thanks / Like
    (((((((((((Anaisa)))))))))))) Bless your heart, honey!!! Things have a way of working themselves out, somehow, someway.....they just do!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree- the more you try to organize your stuff, the more disorganized you can't! Can't help you there because I'm in the same boat!! Glad you felt comfortable in venting with us! And you felt better too! I wonder if you could write off this forum as therapy??!!!!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel right at home with this thread. Never have been really "organized" at home. Only my toolbox at work was spic 'n span. Do you have a "junk" drawer? I have two...every once in a great while I'll go thru them and in the process drive myself crazy. Actually it's a short walk for me.

I heard or read somewhere that taking pain meds BEFORE the pain gets really bad is most effective. Don't know myself other than being in the hospital for a month due to a shattered rt. tibia. Had two operations; my leg looks like a reject from Frankenstein! LOL! It ain't nothin' to me because after two years I can finally walk without sounding like the Tin Man and most times the leg doesn't hurt.

There's nothing much I can say to make y'all stop hurting but I'm thinking warm thoughts for each & everyone of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you buy yarn for a specific project...ie an aphghan, or baby project... take ALL of the skeins... use packing tape... and tape them all together into a bundle. just make sure the tape only touches the wrappers and not the yarn...Then...I use Ziploc® Brand Flexible Totes ...I get mine at Home Depot, and put "projects" into them. They come in 2 sizes...they are NOT dust proof, or water proof... but they do stack if you have a corner. They ARE see through...good luck... we all have our own "organization" needs....Not sure if I hit mine yet

"

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi minnie, welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks... !!!!! hope my post was helpful...just getting into this.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Anasia, I love your descriptions. You make me laugh! Yes, you should take pain pills before the pain gets bad. The longer you wait the harder the pill has to work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I usually wait too long to take the meds; and there I was all happy cuz I thought it was going to be an easy day...er wrong! THANKS ALL for you help and love....hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Organization is the bain of all crafters! I'm a scrapbooker too, and I swear I spend more time organizing, and then reorganizing my stuff than I do actually scrapping! I just started crocheting again after a long absence, so my stash isn't big enough yet to be unmanageable, but I'm sure it's coming!