Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I hope that you have been enjoying the forums and I am excited to see them growing over time. We have members who are younger as well as some who are well seasoned in life.

When you post links and resources in the forums, if possible please add a picture to the thread. If you need help with this, please let me know.

By adding a photograph along with your link to the crochet site it comes from, you are adding value to the thread. This helps those who are not as computer savvy know if they would like to follow the link, or do so at a later time.

Some members have a hard time getting back to Crochet Talk when they are done clicking the link and determining if they would like to do the pattern from the link provided. If possible, please take a few extra minutes to post a picture if you can - this will be helpful for all.

Also, for those working on increasing the number of visits to your site - having a photo can also increase traffic because more people will be interested in going to see the pattern instructions. This becomes even more true as the group grows and more people are adding information to Crochet Talk!

Glad to have each of you here! Please let us know if we can be of any help to you!

Happy Crocheting! Happy Posting!