Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am learning to post a video but I want to post one from my camera's videos. The instructions just show us how to post videos from You Tube , etc. So when I want to do it from my Pictures folder do I just do it the same way I do the pictures, just select the video instead of a picture? Anybody out there know? Maybe I will just try it on my own and see what happens. You know they call that "trial and error" I think !?!?!?!?!?! Just maybe..... Patty

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondrummer View Post
    Now if I can just figure out how to get the pictures from my camera to my computer! Camera book would probably make as much sense if it was written in Chinese!!!
    !st of all what kind of camera do you have? Is it the kind that has a little flat rectangle card-like thing in it right beside the battery?
    Mine is a Sony. Look for pictures of my camera and where i find the card I am talking about. I will show you how to use it if I can. Go to The Forums and select the one that is for pictures and look for my post. PATTY

4. Thanks bettybee10 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still can't figure out how to upload a picture from my camera to PC, I did it last month once but never really knew how I did it. Have to wait till my DD gets here to show me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alexokerry View Post
    I'm not sure I know how to add pictures. We've only recently gotten a computer. I'm very old school!
    Did you take a look at the instructions in this thread on the first page? Let us know if you need further assistance...thanks!

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I thought I did
    Will try again
    Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kayfk1 View Post
    Thank you I thought I did
    Will try again
    Kay
    Kay - let us know if you need more help...we will do our best to help you! :0)

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    TOTALLY AGREE with Kathy B! This is the best site! Love it!

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to admit, I am a total child when it comes to the computer and my son is a whiz. I always have to get him to put up pictures and that sort of thing. love Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyannerose View Post
    I have a question, not about pics (well not at the moment, ha ha). What does Sticky mean before the top posts?
    Joyanne , I think it means that particular post is important to all of us and "Sticky" puts it back at the top so we will all see it...am I right Barbara G? That is the way I understand it. Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes - sticky keeps it at the top of the list in the particular section it is posted in.