Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats right Karen, we love you so just do like faye said and start a different thread. We'll bethere for you babe!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at crochet pattern central.com last week. They have tutorials, and most of the patterns are free. Hope you find what you need,
    RoseMarie

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, I'm so sorry to here that you have cancer. You need someone to vent to I am more than happy to listen. there is a web site called crochet pattern central.com and they have tutorials. I was looking for a pattern stitch last week and think they have the tutorial on the afghan stitch. I can be reached at kcbcmom@hotmail.com RoseMarie

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, I havw sent this message twice before , it must be lost in space somewhere. Crochet pattern central has a tutorial on from what I could see almost every stitch I'ver ever seen. You ill be in our prayers and thoughts every day. If you need someone to vent to my email addy is kcbcmom@hotmail.com RoseMarie

Post Thanks / Like
    karen, I think you can see that we all care about you and you can talk about an ything and ramble to your heart's content. OK???