Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Mash52, my mantra has become take baby steps and every single day is a bonus day. So, I fight until the body just can't fight anymore. With all of the complications I know it will happen but not until I'm ready and that's going to be a long time from now.
    Laren

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen... Hoping to find you doing well today. I am so glad the you have that attitude. Don't let it beat you , you beat it.
    Sending hugs and lots of prayers. I believe in the power of prayer. Miracles can and do happen. So i prayer for you to have the best day , days that you can have. Many blessings to you Karen
    Your friend Erika
    always.

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you much Erika. I'm like a pit bull [hate what people do to them] and will always fight as long as I can. And, I intend for that to be a very long time
    Karen

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, Karen just take your time. Things will get better each day. Hope you have a good day. ok my prayer will be with you.

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, hope you are having a good day. I'm of the belief that if there is still one breath left in the body, there is hope. You can and you WILL beat this. You have my prayers for you and your son. God bless you both.--Jan

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with the cancer. Keep fighting it! Watch funny shows or movies to keep laughing. Laughter helps so much

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, Pit bulls are a great breed and I'm glad you're one of them. One step at a time and may GOD be with you always. You need to talk late at night....I'm almost always up late, call me anytime, 906-235-2494. I'm a great listener. Take care kiddo. Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by karen in tucson View Post
    Thank you much Erika. I'm like a pit bull [hate what people do to them] and will always fight as long as I can. And, I intend for that to be a very long time
    Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for your support. I'm am definitely a late night person and, being in AZ, not too much of a time difference. I've always been a fighter but, there are days when the fight gets a little hard. It's always nice to know I can come here and ask questions or just talk. Love you all much even though I haven't been here long. I feel like there is almost an instant understanding. I have a supportive family but I hate to lay it on them all of the time. They have their own lives and issues to deal with too. You know what I mean.
    Thank you very much
    Blessings to all
    Karen

15. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, any time babe, my phone is always open!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen, if you need to talk. I am always up late as well. Fill free to talk. 423-743-1005.