Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen you will find that any of us would be glad to hear from you. We are all a support for the othes. They have all held me up when I have fallen! Pun intended! I look to them for help and support and they give it. I love these people!

2. Likes Landon, lorahuey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen , I would love to see a picture of the wall hanging when its finished . And god bless you . you are in my prayers.

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your cancer. I had breast cancer back in 2002. The Lord help me through it. I know the Lord will help you and your son. I will keep you in my prayers as well. Good luck on your crocheting. You can do it. Love Mash52.

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karen hope all is well today. Thinking of you today and thought I would let
    You know. Sending you many blessings today. Can't wait to see your
    Wall hanging. Happy crocheting.
    Erika

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Karen!

How are you doing today? How is your crocheting coming along?

Happy Crafting!
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Boy, I don't think its a stupid question, I was trying to do this stitch the other day and I kept coming up with what looked like a triangle/glob of yarn. Still not sure what I was doing wrong, have decided to stick to basic stitches for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Think of those stitches by their parts,they are just a set of stitches done in the same way repeatedly. Crochet is only sc ,hdc ,dc ,tc, dtc ,trtc, (i think
    that 's all) The rest is just combinations of these stitches worked together in different ways with each set having a new name. For example a V stitch
    is like 2dcs, ch1, 2dcs . I think 2 ch 2 as I crochet them, which is a kind of counting, to keep track of where I am. Or 1, 2ch2, 2,2ch2, 3 2ch2, if I,m
    doing a row of 3. Does this help?

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you found the help you were looking for and I hope your piece turns out the way you hope. It's wonderful that you and your son have each other to look after one another. What a blessing.

14. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you everyone for your thoughts and help. I will certainly post a picture when it is done. He is a very special son and what he wants is a little complicated but I think I've found all of the parts that will be applied after the basic background is done. It was just that Tunisian stitch that had me stumped.
    All of you are also in my prayers. Mash52, it's awesome that you beat it. I've already passed the original time period they said I had so..........keep on fighting every day.
    Landon, I work on either my son's or one of the afghans I promised to my other kids or grandkids every day. Keeps me occupied and I don't even think about the health issue. Not ignoring it just not letting it dominate me.
    Love you all
    Karen

16. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep fighting it. Don't ever give up. ok. We love you and we are praying for you, all the time. Keep up with your crocheting. Yes, when you finish please show us your work. Love to see your work. Your friend always, Mash52

18. Likes Landon liked this post