Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: I love this!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my Pugsley back. He is now a "legal" member of my apartment complex. He's my favorite little boy. He's part pug (and looks like one) and part chichwawa (can't spell that one - the little taco bell kind of dog). I'll put up a pic if you like so you can see him. But he's been back with me for almost 2 weeks. He's my "companion" animal. Something I can get away with because I have a bipolar diagnosis. Otherwise dogs are not allowed in this complex at all. I got by that with a law about bipolar diagnosed people. Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Wait!! New pooch, I missed something!! Who and what kind?

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww he sounds so cute!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course we want pictures! Are you kidding? You have a new baby and you aren't forcing everyone you know to look at pictures! What kind of Mama are you? lol My son has a pug and he is crazy about him - Rufus is his name.

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    would love to see a picture Betty!

Post Thanks / Like

My New Son - Pugsley

Here he is for all to see!!! Thanks for asking you all!! Love ya!!
    Attached Images Attached Images I love this!!-pugsley-dog-jpg 

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    He's a cutie Betty! l love dogs!

Post Thanks / Like
    He does look like a pug but smaller. How much does he weigh? So glad you have a companion. How old is he? I guess I need vitals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww, Pugsley the Pooter!!! He looks like a sweet dog! I love his toy, lololol

Post Thanks / Like
    He's 13 lbs and is 2 years old. He was in with 5 other big male dogs and 5 kids and 3 adults. A very bad situation. He's a pug mix. His original parents are now in prison and that's how my girlfriend got him and then with their permission, she gave him to me. The first time she brought him over to see me, just to perk me up, he jumped up in my chair with me and laid down and put his head on my leg and just looked at me and waited for me to give him lots of loving. So it was meant to be. I just love the little guy. He sleeps with me too and crawls under the covers and sleeps there most of the night and of course right next to me. Sometimes I think he's better than a man. LOL Also, Landon, that toy was history on day 2. He ripped the frog to pieces. Right now he has a cow that moos and he attacks it with everything he has and hasn't torn him up in over a week so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    He does look like a pug but smaller. How much does he weigh? So glad you have a companion. How old is he? I guess I need vitals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that so precious how they jump up and make themselves at home? He sounds just precious!!!

If used car salesmen --excuse me--people were smart ( I hope no one here is or is married to related to, etc..) they would add cute friendly sweet dogs to their selling tactics! Buy a car, pet my dog, adopt a dog, something like that. Animals are excellent at selling themselves!! I know when I laid eyes on Smudge when I saw him as a 6 month old kitten in the Humane Society Adoption center, he jumped up on my lap and proceeded to roll onto his side and looked up at me! I folded like a cheap rug and still do every single day!! LOL