Quote Originally Posted by Nova55 View Post
Thanks Spoula! I did try your suggestion and did a search on this forum. I came up with a goose egg. Obviously, my computer skills are not what they should be.

HOWEVER, I did a search on my computer and found it! It's called Laurel Creek Crochet Shawl
(September 5, 2019 / By Kathryn / Leave a Comment Cashmere Dandelions Crochet Patterns). And I still really like it and I still think this will be great for my mom. Here's the address - Laurel Creek Crochet Shawl - Cashmere Dandelions

Obviously, I was way off on the date. What else is new? Anyway, thank you for your help! I'm just so happy I was able to find this!
Hi Nova55, I am so happy you found it. I like the color combination. I think your mother will like it too. It is prettier the way one corner was wrapped over the other shoulder it showed off the design more.
I did try to find it for you but I had my grandchildren over for several days and they wanted to play games on my computer and that gave me a chance to do some other things like clean up cookie crumbs.
Spoula