Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Posting Pictures

I was crocheting teddy bear squares and I wanted to do a square with a duck. So I looked it up and found a picture of a duck; I wanted to crochet a duck square like the teddy bear square pattern so I crocheted a duck square and I crocheted another 'more v's please' square. I also started a lap blanket but it's not enough yarn for a lap blanket so maybe it's going to be a scarf or table runner. I made some more flowers and leaves and now I'm crocheting kites. When I did the duck square I had thought that I would take a picture after I had crocheted a few more things but now I don't know if I'll take a picture of my crochet. Does everybody on here take a picture of everything they crochet?

I have another lap blanket started that's not enough yarn for a lap blanket. I also have something I started with Christmas yarn.

It's been 3 months today since I fell on my bike. I had just finished a pair of slippers before I fell on my bike on Dec. 7, 2019. I haven't posted a picture of the slippers either.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 03-07-2020 at 09:23 PM.