Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  30

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    While the answer may be a bit cliche, what am i NOT working on? lol

Manipulating a shawl pattern; extra-tiny doilies that are going to get stitched together for something larger; thread squares for what is originally a blanket pattern that will be significantly smaller (and what it will be i dunno).

Then, of course, are all the other projects lined up and waiting to go: a shrug that i have to pay attention to the pattern and not a mindless hookin; hibernated flowers that i'd like to get more of the yarn i used to make more to piece them together to make something larger.

Recently "finished" (i never block my projects *sadface*) are a couple of shawls that allowed me to get to use hook sizes i don't normally use. i'm a little frustrated as i feel i'm stuck on shawls (that i never wear) at the moment, and should probably look into seeing about donating them somewhere (assisted living, etc)

Are there pictures? Of course not! i'm a hooker not a picture maker! When i do get pics up, they tend to be on Ravelry (if you are interested in takin a gander), as i have no intention of flooding this poor forum with SO MANY projects!
    Last edited by ramblyambly; 05-14-2020 at 01:26 PM.

2. Likes spoula liked this post