Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  30

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    This is how I crocheted the dragon's eyes. It shows how to do the eye-lids on here too. I'm pretty sure I made the eye-lids a little bit longer.

I found this on the computer for the nostrils:These are another chore too. (I kid, I kid). Again, make sure if you make two of them unless you decide that you want a deformed dragon.

In a mr, sc 6

round 1: ch 2, dc in 4 stitches, sc in 2 stitches

Finish off and weave in the ends.
    This is how they made the dragon's mouth but I didn't make this one. I made something like the eyelids but chained 11 and sc across (10 sc's) decreased on both sides and didn't cut the yarn but chained 11 again and did the same thing - sc across every row, ch 1 for ea row and decrease on both sides. I don't know how many I chained for the tongue - just how long I thought the chain should be and ch 1 and sc across every row, and decreased on one side. The other side wasn't decreased just straight. So it would curve on one side.

This is the dragon's ears but it's only a flat circle that's folded. I made 1 flat circle and then made 1 more rnd but thought it was too hard on the hands and didn't make another one and just chained so long (I don't know how many chains) and sc'd on both sides like I was making a slipper and kept crocheting around until the sides were even - about 4 rnds.

The eyes,eyelids,pupils,nostrils,mouth,tongue,and ears I put on a hat for a boy. When I put the ears on it looked like Shrek or (someone said an ogar).
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 09-24-2019 at 09:51 PM.

2. Likes kl1000 liked this post