Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

I'm making a different color hat

I'm making a different color unicorn hat. I'll post a picture when finished. I also have 1 or 2 more animal hats to do that's not a unicorn. I don't have any patterns for the animal hats. I have an idea though. Maybe I can make a hat like the ones I've been making and put fringes on it and eyes, maybe nostrils, a tongue? for a boy. The other hat is for a girl. Any ideas or patterns for a boy hat or a girl hat that's not a unicorn? The boy is 3 and the girl is 1 and a half I believe.

I might have 1 more unicorn hat to make besides the unicorn hat I'm making.

The first 2 unicorn hats I made (that would fit babies) I sold. Since then I made 8 more of the unicorn baby hats. (although the pattern says it fits her 5 year old girl, the ones I made fit babies). Not sure if I knew that the hats only fit babies or what age the person bought them for when I sold the first 2 unicorn hats. Out of the 8 unicorn baby hats I made I sold one and have 2 hats set aside for a couple people that might want them. I've also sold 2 of the larger hats. The unicorn hat I'm working on now plus I have 3 more larger unicorn hats for people. That's 16 unicorn hats (including the hats for babies and the larger hats) that's not counting the 2 animal hats.

the 2 unicorn hats I made first plus the 8 hats plus the 2 larger hats and the ones I have now for people = 16 hats - some of them I did a while back. Some of the hats need ties on yet.

Jean Marie
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 09-05-2019 at 07:08 PM.