Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    It is beautiful!! I love the blue trim too! How long did it take you to make it?

Post Thanks / Like
    about three days

Post Thanks / Like
    Really? That doesn't sound like to terribly long!

Post Thanks / Like
    my daughter always wants what i do.so i keep something for her going all the time she is by far my number 1 fan i love it when she goes on about all the knitting and crocheting that i do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Too funny, my daughter is MY biggest fan; even if I make something that I don't like, she says, oh oh don't rip it out, I love it...can I have it? Too cute and she's 21. LOL. Yeah I love it too...winks

Post Thanks / Like
    You must have a different daughter from mine. She is SO picky and I almost never please her. I made a hat for her but I bet she never wears it. I am making 2 afghans so she may choose between them. She almost never likes when I give her a present. She is 41 and a great daughter but our tastes are so different. I like anything sparkly and her not. I like handmade she wants name brand. I wouldn't trade her but she isn't the easiest girl to get along with. She calls me everyday and it is very thoughtful but just different in taste.

Post Thanks / Like
    twinfaye I hear you my only daughter is the same. Always telling me shes just not into it. Christmas I made her a scarf and wristletts. She would not use them until she saw some others with theres at nursing school. Go figure.
    Good stiching
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to hear that I am not alone. I love her to death but she does frustrate my creativity. I'll let ya'll know which afghan she selects but I am going on record to say it will be Gentle Breezes.

Post Thanks / Like

very nice,,,,

well done, i am constantly making doilies, tablecloths/toppers, and dishcloths

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eduncanofvass View Post
    Here is the tabletopper that i said i would postAttachment 878
    Your tabletopper doily is exquisite. Love the colors. Haven't crochet w/size 10 thread, except for bandages, in ages. Eyes are getting old and I find I have trouble seeing the lovely stitches.