I decided to use some of my precious sweet rolls and cakes for family gifts, so I've been working on mandala sweaters. I don't have to keep changing colors and hide yarn ends with the variegated cakes. I just love them. I'm on a roll now.. hahah
The first one I made was to be for a 3 year old that is a little husky. It fit her cousin who will be a year old in October, so I started a medium ladies one with Root Beer Sweet Roll by Premier, and it fit my 7 year old granddaughter beautifully. I didn't have to put as many rows on it as the pattern called for and now I'm working on making a plus sized vest for my daughter. I've already had one of her friends from Texas ask if I'm making them for sale. She'd like a large one! hahah Projects never cease. I'll deliver the 50 Sweater Angel Baby sets to the hospital tomorrow, the doctor was on vacation for 2 weeks, but he's back and expecting 30 new citizens in the next couple of weeks. That September meeting won't come soon enough for the other Sweater Angels to drop off what they've been working on since May.