Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am crocheting hats. I like instant gratification projects and hats are quick, easy and can be done with whatever yarn I find on sale or clearance. I am learning how to do the crochet version of knitting knockers. The pattern isn't difficult however it isn't as mindless as hats are. I hope to be able to crochet a knocker that I can be comfortable wearing with t-shirts. I had a lumpectomy 4 years ago on the under side of my breast and just now noticed differences in my breasts. I didn't realize my eyes were that bad. Oh well another item I can crochet for charity.

Post Thanks / Like
    No the star stitch its on youtube that's how I learn everything these days. its easy to do once you do it a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome work, Barbie. Too many stitches added could be the reason your work doesn't like flat. But I think your work is great. I lay my afghans out so I think they look perfect, and our cats or family curl up on them and nobody can tell. It is just nice to know people enjoy them and like them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you . I am in the middle of making a dozen of them for grandchildren of a friend that passed away. the beautiful shells ones is the one I can't get to lay flat. They have that one already I let it go even tho it didn't lay flat lol. Right now I am making a granny square one and it does lay flat. Thank you for contacting me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished a troll hat but can't figure out how to put the picture in here.

Post Thanks / Like
    HIT REPLY then go where the square thing is its the fourth one after the A and the smiling face click that and then go to your files pick out what you want and click it and then post. I hope that helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm currently working on Wedding Afghan 2.0 for my nephew's wedding at the end of September. I think this second version is much better than the first, but I could be prejudiced! I'll post pics when it's done.

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my granddaughters reminded me yesterday I only have 4 months left to do an afghan for one of her uncles. I have not worked on it for ages. Last year I had quite of bit crocheting done.

Post Thanks / Like
    no the blue , white gray is done with the star stitch you can find it on youtube. That's where I learned it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova55 View Post
    I'm currently working on Wedding Afghan 2.0 for my nephew's wedding at the end of September. I think this second version is much better than the first, but I could be prejudiced! I'll post pics when it's done.
    Hi Nova55,
    That would be scary to do a wedding afghan!! More power to you!