Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I clicked on CrochetTalk and then clicked on Main and went to the last page which was page 146 and then clicked on this post. This post is from 2011. My current projects are a blanket for my niece and a corner to corner which I want it to be a lapghan.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 07-18-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on the Baby Lotus dress that Choiyuk96 posted on this forum.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladies,

I don't get on here as often as i'd like most of the mail from this group somehow goes in my junk mail folder. I am currently working on a dozen afghans for grandkids of a lady that passed away jan 2016. She is the sister of a best friend and had asked me to make them before she passed. I've so far made a beautiful shells afghan that I can't get to lay flat anyone have any ideas on why that I? I love the pattern but I can't get it to lay flat. I have made 6 I think it is of the 12 I've got to make. The current one is a Granny square. I also made one with the star stitch with the Detroit Lions football colors. I've made one of the Detroit Red wings colors. A lot are little girls so I made a lot of pink ones and the granny square I am doing now is several shades of pink plus Bergendy.

Anyone in Michigan or the Detroit area?

I am disabled old woman hahaha. I am in a wheelchair full time now due to a fall 9 yr ago. I was born with cerebral palsey and used to travel a lot I love traveling and crocheting too. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was 12 yr old she taught me the granny square with thread up till now I hadn't done it but I am now working on one but not with thread with yarn. I mainly make baby afghans in the shell stitch and use the back loops. I never learned to read a pattern but YOUTUBE is my best friend right now I've learned a lot from that site.

Well I hope you all aren't sweltering under the heat Michigan has been in the 90's the past few days and looks like it will hang around for a few more days. I am going sunday to a baby shower and made a shell stitch baby afghan to take with me for the new mama.

have a great day. all

Here are a couple of my afghans. The Shell stitch one is how I do my baby afghans. The other is a beautiful shells one I did I couldn't get it to lay flat tho.
    BarbWhat Is Your Current Project?-rainbow-baby-afghan-001-jpgWhat Is Your Current Project?-rainbow-baby-afghan-001-jpgWhat Is Your Current Project?-beautiful-shells-afghan-2-jpg
    Last edited by BarbieS1949; 07-21-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Attachment 17325 This is one I did in the star stitch the colors all but white are Detroit lions colors

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieS1949 View Post
    Attachment 17325 This is one I did in the star stitch the colors all but white are Detroit lions colors
    couldn't see picture

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbie,
    The shells blanket is very pretty and looks very nice. You did a good job on the shells blanket and on the square one too. How long did it take you to do the shells blanket?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Barbie,
    The shells blanket is very pretty and looks very nice. You did a good job on the shells blanket and on the square one too. How long did it take you to do the shells blanket?
    to be honest I don't really remember but i'd say a month maybe 6 wks but i'm guessing as I really don't remember. But I never could get it to lay flat. I think I have too many stitches in it someplace but for the life of me can't figure it out. Right now I am doing a granny square one and it seems to be laying flat for me.

Barb

Post Thanks / Like
    What Is Your Current Project?-detroit-lions-afghan-white-blue-gray-jpg Well I dont' understand why this picture isn't going t hrough its a blue , white and gray afghan I did in lions colors but they don't use white I added it.

Post Thanks / Like
    hahaha joke is on me it did go through lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty blue, white and gray blanket. Is that hdc stitch?