Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucie, Hi,
    On row 22 you ss all the way back so you still have 25 sts. Row 23 is your 3rd thick stitch. According to the picture It looks like you just did row 19 and on the picture you have 23 thick sts. Row 19 is 23 sts and row 19 is the 1st thick stitch. Row 21 is the 2nd thick stitch. Row 23 is the 3rd thick stitch. Starting at row 19, every other row is a thick stitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Lucie, Hi,
    On row 22 you ss all the way back so you still have 25 sts. Row 23 is your 3rd thick stitch. According to the picture It looks like you just did row 19 and on the picture you have 23 thick sts. Row 19 is 23 sts and row 19 is the 1st thick stitch. Row 21 is the 2nd thick stitch. Row 23 is the 3rd thick stitch. Starting at row 19, every other row is a thick stitch.
    Blue is Row 21 - turned rows 17 and 18 into (25 stitches)
    Red is Row 22 - is the slip stitch (25 stitches)

I have yet to do Row 23 have it come out to 25 stitches.
    Where to insert hook-001-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Where to insert hook-save-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Blue that you posted above is row 17 - 23 sts total. looks like you got that right. Red that you posted above is row 20 - 23 sts like it says in your 2nd picture. Your next row is row 21. In order to get 25 sts for row 21 you have to put 2 sc's 5 sts from the beginning and 5 sts from the end. You will be adding 2 sts. Count your rows starting from the top of the hat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Blue that you posted above is row 17 - 23 sts total. looks like you got that right. Red that you posted above is row 20 - 23 sts like it says in your 2nd picture. Your next row is row 21. In order to get 25 sts for row 21 you have to put 2 sc's 5 sts from the beginning and 5 sts from the end. You will be adding 2 sts. Count your rows starting from the top of the hat.
    I Jean Marie, I am starting a new thread "Starting Over" so it will be less confusing. A bit later I will delete this thread altogether.