Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoula, you didn't have to do the whole flower, that's 30 chains! You could of just chained 6 to see what the last 2 stitches on row 2 looked like.

I don't know how you have 2 stitches left to do 2 sc's on row 2. When I get to 2 stitches left on row 2 I have a hdc st to do and that leaves 1 stitch to put a sc in.

By the way, if you were selling the unicorn hat, how much would you charge for it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I did the math and I used white yarn so that I could see all the stitches since you said the last 2 were so small I also paid attention to my stitches and the count. I believe the chain 1's were the small stitches and if you don't look real good you could have skipped some and that could be why you didn't get 2 stitches left.

I did all the stitches in the brackets completely and had 2 stitches left. I did the whole flower because I wanted to see what it looked like and in the first row there was a sc in the second chain from the hook and either a chain 1 or another sc I don't have the pattern in front of me right now. When you turn your work those are the 2 stitches left.

Doing only 6 stitches are only the ones in the brackets and that would not have given you the answer and I wanted to help you find your problem. It didn't take me long to do and it gave me a break from my cross stitch.

I don't know how much a child's hat cost or a fancy one like the one you made. I saw this one and it looks like one you made before so maybe you can use this as a guide or start it was on Etsy for $20,18.
    The flowers on this patern
    The flowers on this patern
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 02-21-2019 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added spacing