Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    I have discovered that if you use the fun fur for the edge (last row of project),it is great! No fuss, no muss!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't see the photos. Just white boxes with red X. I played with the fun fur yesterday and was actually able to do one row of sc. I'm going to try and add it to another yarn as I work my way through a project.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried fun fur for the first time and I found I needed to double it with another reg yarn by itself it was too difficult to see the stitches. elmo hat is what I made with it. It actually works pretty easy when doubled with reg strand of yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lion Brand has some on sale in todays news letter. Im sorry I couldn't help my self.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had some trouble with fun fur, but I found that if you work with a strand of regular yarn along with the fun fur it is much easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fun Fur not Fun ...HELP!!!-dsc00137-jpgTrying pix again. I can see them. So don't no what I'm doing wrong.[ATTACH]Fun Fur not Fun ...HELP!!!-dsc00138-jpg[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images Fun Fur not Fun ...HELP!!!-dsc00139-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to work with the fun fur and heavier yarn also and had a mess. What I found was to crochet in the back loop of the heavier yarn first. Then go back and using the fun fur, crochet in the front loop of the article being made. It takes longer and the fun fur only on one side, but saved a lot of frustration for me.